Covino & Rich— Monday 1\25\21
- 8:05 AM We’re rehashing a weekend full of sports, starting off with McGregor vs Poirier over the weekend
- :09 UFC 257: Jake Paul laughs at Conor McGregor’s expense, lowers $50M fight offer to $10K
- :15 Tom Brady is still the man, and did you catch him and his son sharing a moment
- :27 Matt LaFleur is getting crushed for his fourth quarter decision
- :43 AM Why is it enjoyable to make fun of someone when they fail, but not pat them on the back when they win? (Rich experienced this with his recent sports picks)
- :09 AM We welcome Wendy Williams on the show, talking about her upcoming Lifetime Movie, dating, how she is managing post-divorce, why a man has to be circumcised, and much more.
- :00 AM Is it ever stupid if you have the money to buy unnecessary items? (ex. People that have expensive luggage, seems dumb but why not if you have f-you money)
- :11 AM Sara took initiative to book Rich an appointment to get a vasectomy while in Texas… is this odd?!
- :43 AM The Great Return – Rich is back to working out!