Covino & Rich— Monday, 5/6/19
- The guys start off the show by recapping the Guac Off and their trip to New York in general. It was a quick turnaround trip, so it wreaked havoc on their sleep schedules, but it was nice to see family and friends on the east coast for a change. The Guac Off is always an interesting event though, because it’s mostly employees coming to hang out and take a break from work. Do you think the bosses actually appreciate the camaraderie it brings, or do they see it as just another event?
- Both Rich and Steve watched A Star is Born on the flight back from NYC, and while it was a great movie overall, neither of them were moved to tears like everyone else said they were. Bradley Cooper was really able to transform himself for the role, and Lady Gaga shocked the world by showing off her acting abilities. Does this mean we should consider her a full actress now?
- Covino’s brother Tommy has an idea for a business that he wants to start. It would be called HuggEaze, and would make t-shirts that are tight around the shoulders and chest to show off muscles, but looser around the stomach. He thinks they could really take off, but Covino thinks it’s a dumb idea. Sometimes Covino is surprised at what Tommy gets away with while living at home in New Jersey, like the comments he makes to his parents and the fact that he talks about girls so openly around them. It probably has something to do with the fact that he’s the youngest in the family though, because they always get away with the most.
- Jordyn got hit on at the supermarket this weekend, and it opens up the conversation as to where are the right and wrong places to try and pick up women. Places like the supermarket and the gym seem to always be a bad idea because people are there to get a job done. Places like the bar or the club though are ideal spots to try and go home with someone. How will the online dating world change all of this though? Is everyone going to meet on apps like Bumble and Tinder?
- Sperm facials are a rising trend in Hollywood, and absolutely no one is surprised. It seems like if there was going to be any place this would happen it would be Hollywood, but what are the actual benefits of the product? Apparently it’s supposed to moisturize and rejuvenate your skin and give it a smooth feel like a baby, which everyone wants.