Covino & Rich— Friday, 5/4/18
- After a great week of shows in New York and Bristol the guys are back in LA for the time being, but may be heading to Las Vegas this weekend for a friend’s birthday. On the way back from New York the guys watched the Cavs v. Raptors game, and have deemed Toronto now “Lebronto.” It’s pretty clear that LeBron dominated the game, and it just goes to show that all the people that were thinking he was “too old” or “too tired” to be in the playoffs were completely wrong.
- This morning Rich bumped into two of the hosts from Radio Andy while getting his morning coffee from Coffee Bean. He thought he had impressed them and their guests until he had to go out and get into Covino’s car. He lost all credibility when he climbed in to the car, because it made it look like he was the one driving. Covino just hasn’t had time to wash the car since he’s been back, but he doesn’t care what people think of the car, especially now that he has a new place to call home.
- A friend in need involving a blind date comes up, because the girl won’t return any of the guy’s calls. Really it’s one of two things, either she just hasn’t had time to get back to you, or she’s found a new person that she is more interested in pursuing. Girls always seem to have a “dong on deck” so locking one down takes some skill. Just try to be a nice guy moving forward and hopefully it’ll get better.
- Rich came home from New York to find that the water pressure in his apartment is severely lacking. While he was away a building inspector came in and put a new piece on that cut the water pressure in half. Now Rich has to go in tonight and figure out a way to take the little screw off so he can have his water pressure back.
- Donald Trump has been in the news a lot lately, because of the Stormy Daniels scandal, and Rich doesn’t understand why that is such a big deal. Shouldn’t a woman from his past that has nothing to do with his political career basically be looked over? It’s very similar to when Tom Brady got a lot of hate for getting a new cell phone after Deflategate. Guys like this, who have the money or the means to do so are going to spend it how they want, why should they get backlash for it?