Covino & Rich – Wednesday, 9/6/17
- Rich was watching AGT last night and realized there are definitely contestants who are and are not meant for that show. The young singers on the show who are just trying to become famous for a record contract should not be on this show, they should go to The Voice or American Idol.
- Red Sox caught stealing – Stealing signs in baseball is just a part of the game. The Red Sox are being called out for stealing signs from the Yankees during games. Should the Red Sox be punished though for something that everyone is doing? If it has been around for so long, but now that technology has come into play they are treating it differently. So should baseball punish them for using today’s technology? Or should baseball get with the times?
Sign stealing is an accepted practice, but is it wrong just because they caught up with current tech? 866-969-1969 https://t.co/oZuTNJSyxH
— Covino & Rich (@CovinoandRich) September 6, 2017
- Dickslapping is a new trend where girls slap a guy’s junk while recording it on video. Do you think that these Instagram girls and internet stars are collaborating and hooking up? They use these social media platforms to try and make themselves look famous, even though they’re not actually getting paid for it.
- Tatiana’s troll – The guys go into a deep discussion regarding a caller John who is harassing Tata on and off the air. Should callers like this be blocked? Or is it just the nature of working in this business? Or should there be actual action taken against him.
- Ezekiel Elliot suspended for 6 games – he’s really messed up with this suspension, but he will be there for week one of the NFL season. There are a lot of great matchups for week one in the NFL season, and looking forward to more to come in the next few weeks.
What happens now that an arbitrator has upheld Zeke's suspension? All your burning questions on the next steps in the process answered here.
- Marty Jannetty poses a question – Former WWE wrestler Marty Jannetty of the Rockers learned that the girl he thought was his daughter is not in fact, and now he wants to try and hook up with her. Is this wrong? Especially when he has thought she was his daughter for so many years.
Marty Jannetty, one half of The Rockers, discovered his daughter wasn't biologically his after a DNA test.
- Abigail Ratchford, calling out celebrities who are hitting her up an Instagram. It is messed up what she is doing, not as serious as the cheating itself, but her petty method of doing so is almost just as bad. This is a new trend, especially with people who are online or internet famous, in order to try and build up a bigger fan base.