Covino & Rich – Friday, 4/21/17
- New York is annoying – Rich is in New York and can’t help but think they moved to Los Angeles at the perfect time. Commuting in New York is the worst. Why would anyone commute like this when they can roll in work casually, stop for coffee, and be relaxed? He doesn’t miss dealing with the commute.
- Squashing some speculation – Rich saw all over social media that there was speculation about Aaron Hernandez contract with the NFL. Supposedly in the midst of killing himself in an appeal, his contract was active and his daughter could receive the money since he killed himself. Spot fact checks the story and clears it up for everyone – apparently is contract was void since was arrested and not when he was convicted. Had his conviction been overturned during the appeal process, his contract his contract would have been valid again.
Aaron Hernandez's conviction will be vacated under the obscure legal doctrine abatement ab initio, but that doesn't necessarily entitle his family to millions of dollars.
- Dickie Deep Thought – Rich is going to his 20 year high school reunion and was talking to his siblings about that much time passing. It makes you really think about what you’ve done over the last 20 years. The 10 year reunion, a lot of people are still figuring life out but the 20 year benchmark is where you, in theory, are established and know what you’re doing with your life. Here’s some music to accompany his thought
- The Morning Men take over C&R – The Morning Men pay a visit to Rich in the studio and havoc ensues. They talk about twinstrangers.com, Rich curating the 20 year reunion playlist, the lazy plumber, and at one point Rich gets knocked off the air from some technical difficulties in L.A.
- New pose taking over 2017 – The Bambi pose. It is where women sit on their knees and stretch back into a pose. C&R have no idea why this is a thing for women, but they make Spot demonstrate the Bambi pose for research purposes and post it online
The popular new Instagram pose is the Bambi look. 'Grammers are sitting with legs folded underneath them to accentuate their backsides while making their waists look narrower.
- Caitlyn Jenner update – Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly planning a nude shoot now that she is fully transitioned. Apparently the Kardashian clan isn’t too happy about the possibility of Caitlyn posing nude. C&R suspect her body will look great in the shoot considering she paid for all of. She’ll have a better body than anyone they’ve ever been with.
- The story of Papo – Once when Covino was in college, a student in his class picked up a photo off the floor of a Hispanic guy posed with a white woman. On the back it was labeled as their wedding day and it was signed “Papo.” The class got a good laugh out of it because they said it was Covino in the photo. One way or another, the photo made its way to Covino’s house and has been floating around ever since. Family members think it’s a long lost relative, maybe Covino’s real parents. There is a storm of stories surrounding the photo of Papo, who he is, who he could be, and if Covino will ever find him. (Pictured: Likeness of Papo and his wife)