Covino & Rich – Monday, 3/7/17
- Hot Hollywood daughters – Rich points out Lisa Rinna’s daughter. Spot thinks Cindy Crawford’s daughter is really hot. Rich asks if these famous kids want the fame that their parents have. This brings up a conversation of people striving for celebrity success and whether or not you do it for the money. It’s easy to say that you don’t do things for the money once you already have it. Rich thinks that deep down, these people who are celebrities or strive for celebrity status do care about the money. Covino truly thinks that there are people that don’t do things for the money – some people really love what they do despite how much money they make. Rich wants gets really upset when people when they say they don’t do things for the money.
— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) February 14, 2017
- Scroll down with caution – Rich brings up how when you’re lurking a girl on Instagram and you scroll too far down and end up seeing their high school photos. It’s a major turn off. It makes you realize how young these girls are and it ruins everything. It makes you feel creepy for looking.
- Spiritual moments – Are these people who have these life changing spiritual moments real? Covino thinks so – he thinks that people can be cured of blindness by healers or things of that nature. Rich thinks he’s gullible – if it’s real at all, it’s hypnotism. C&R revisit that one time Damien the hypnotist came onto the show and hypnotized Spot to think that he was an Asian rapper.
- Poorly aged celebrities – Rich points out actors that have aged terribly – some include Lindsey Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Ozzy Osbourne are just a few. The conversation spun off from the actor who plays Eric in Billy Madison is in Get Out and he looks nothing like he used to. C&R discuss the differences of aging as a woman in Hollywood versus men aging in Hollywood and how it’s much more difficult for women if they aren’t in the plastic surgery game.
— Covino & Rich (@CovinoandRich) March 7, 2017
- News Alerts – Nick Viall can’t wait to not be the bachelor, Death updates on Bill Paxton, George Michael, and Robert Osbourne, Casey Anthony speaks out for the first time since her trial, Cleveland teenager gets arrested for carjacking after not knowing how to drive a stick shift, and Disney announces Indiana Jones 5