Covino & Rich – Tuesday, 2/7/17
John Caparulo – Comedian
- Great actors that lost credibility after playing in a terrible movie – a conversation that stemmed from Adam Sandler’s love interest, Covino asks what actors have lost credibility after taking a terrible role. The actors the mention include Al Pacino in Jack & Jill, Ray Liotta in Operation Dumbo Drop, Cuba Gooding, Jr in Boat Trip just to name a few.
- Warren Beatty – Rich had no idea that Warren Beatty was known for sleeping with everyone. He has the best ass resume in Hollywood. Rich’s mind is blown, he was shocked by some of the names on the list
- Songs that your parents played a lot when you were a kid – Covino specifically remembers “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon, Rich remembers his parents playing Lionel Richie “Dancing on the Ceiling. Listeners call in and give us the songs they heard growing up and mention Rich Astley “Never Gonna Give You Up,” and Billy Ocean “Caribbean Queen.”
- Cash Me Ousside girl gets kicked off of Spirit Airlines – Cash me ousside girl, her mother, and another female passenger are removed from a flight for an altercation. The mother was struggling to put a carry on in the overhead compartment because of an injury and the wait bothered the other female passenger – Cash me ousside punched the female passenger in the face. All three were removed and the police were called. The three women are now banned from the airline for life.
— Covino & Rich (@CovinoandRich) February 7, 2017
- The Bachelor – Rich wants to know you make yourself so appealing to women that all these women are fighting for your attention. They come to the conclusion that it’s not the guy at all, it has to do with the competitive nature of the women. You can put any man in his place and it will have the same result.
- John Caparulo – he is headlining the The Icehouse in Pasadena on February 10th and 11th. He stops by to talk about his time on Chelsea Lately, gives Rich parenting advice, and the questionable photos on his phone