Covino & Rich – Wednesday, 11/9/16
Tony Rock – promoting his HBO special “All Def Comedy” airing November 12th
Matt Iseman – promoting “Team Ninja Warrior: College Madness” premiering November 22nd
- Donald Trump is our new president – No one thought he was actually going to win. Covino thinks this whole election was about people wanting real change. Covino thinks there were a lot of closet Trump supporters that weren’t willing to talk about supporting him. Spot says everyone is being incredibly dramatic and that it’s almost like there is liberal fear mongering. The guys took many calls from listeners with their thoughts and feelings on the election results.
- Covino thinks that Spot is wrong on a certain point – Spot believes that people are incredibly afraid are being ridiculous. Covino says that maybe white people aren’t afraid but minorities have valid reasons to be afraid and upset by the results. The guys agree that no matter what, Trump will become the new president and we have to support him.
- Tony Rock in studio to promote his HBO special that he will be hosting “All Def Comedy.” The guys talk about his new special, politics, and his career. Comments on the election. The most athletic Rock and the least funny Rock
- C&R entertain the idea of what would have happened in Clinton and Trump would have tied the electoral votes. They wonder what the Senate who the Senate would have chosen to be president.
- A caller asks if marijuana was legalized in California – the proposition on legalizing marijuana did pass in California. Spot and Rich voted no on the proposition. Other propositions in CA
- Matt Iseman in studio to promote Team Ninja Warrior. C&R talk with Iseman about the election results. Has interesting insight as he was a history major in college. American Ninja Warrior, Team Ninja Warrior, his work as a doctor prior to his comedy/hosting work and how C&R were never able to try to Ninja Warrior course