Covino & Rich – Tuesday, 10/18/16
Patrick Heusinger – promoting Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- New male trend – Almost 50% of men admit to shaving or trimming their leg hair according to a Men’s Health survey conducted on Facebook. Covino and Rich discuss what parts of the male body are appropriate to shave. Covino doesn’t get it. The guys take feedback from male listeners on what parts of the body they think are appropriate to shave and if they agree with the survey
- Rich got an invite to a Facebook page – The people who are organizing his 20 year reunion created a facebook page. Rich wants to know what the take away is for reunions. He wants to hear from listeners who have gone to the reunions and what they got from it. Rich also wants to know if this is something he goes to by himself or if it’s okay to take a significant other. Covino says to go alone. Listeners call in the give Rich advice as to whether or not to take his wife
- Covino went to his 20 year reunion, he ran in to his old high school girlfriend. She was still mad at him. She went on to marry the guy she dated after him, Covino had to go through multiple heart breaks since he dated her. At his 10 year reunion, he took his girlfriend at the time.
- Sports updates – Cleveland Indians wins 4-2 against Toronto Blue Jays las night. What’s a better story line – two championships coming from Cleveland in the same year or the Cubs ending the drought?
- Patrick Heusinger in studio to promote Jack Reacher: Never Go Back. He plays “The Hunter” to main villian, opposite Tom Cruise. C&R ask him about growing up in Jacksonville, his career plans before acting, he thought he was going to be a professional baseball player, and working with Cobie Smulders and Tom Cruise on Jack Reacher