Covino and Rich Road Trip, Live from The Brick Yard in San Francisco – 9/1/16
Hr 1 Seg 1
– Recapping the trip and fun time in Portland yesterday. Some experiences will stay off-air.
– Colin Kaepernick controversy continues and the guys are in the heart of it, being in San Francisco tonight.
– Kaepernick stokes the flames by wearing socks with police dressed as pigs.
– Seeing a volcano in-person was amazing.
– San Francisco stereotypes and happenings.
– Pop culture news.
Hr 1 Seg 2
– Pumped for San Diego tomorrow.
– The guys will be on Spike TV tonight competing on a game show!
– Friends of the show who are on-site.
– More on Colin Kaepernick and other sports news.
Hr 2 Seg 1
– Spot cracking the whip on the road and trying to keep order.
– Reflecting about life on the road.
– Road trip/more pop culture happenings.
– Drake gets denied by Rihanna.
– Guys with terrible “game.”
Hr 2 Seg 2
– People who live like senior citizens when they’re young.
– Story of a man trying to inject teenage blood into older people to help them age slower.
– Would you do this to prevent aging?
– Other interesting medical happenings.
– Covino’s impressions.
Hr 3 Seg 1
– Sights and sounds of San Francisco. Always a good time when visiting.
– The difference in listening to the show on radio vs. experiencing it live on-site.
– How the show has helped some people through some difficult times.
– The pressure Colin Kaepernick is under tonight.
– What’s the most you ever weighed?
– Spot’s News and Covino’s Mexican word of the day.
Hr 3 Seg 2
– Couples who start to look alike after being together for a long time.
– People who start to look like their pets – does that exist?
– Good thing or bad thing?
– Thanking the fans who showed up on-site.