Covino & Rich – Friday, 8/26/16
Michelle Ang – Fear the Walking Dead, promoting her new project For Izzy
- Rich makes awkward comments to guests – C&R revisit the awkward moments with Moran Atias when she was on the show and other awkward moments with guests. Rich defends himself and his comments saying that they were not awkward or uncomfortable.
- Bands that have not changed over time and stayed true to their roots. It works for some bands, for others it makes them seem old and stale.
- C&R talk health and fitness. They discuss different weight loss methods that they have tried or their friends have tried to help them lose weights. Covino has bad eating habits, Spot has bad exercise habits. They take comments from listeners about their health tips, tricks, and comments.
- Michelle Ang in studio to talk about her new project For Izzy. She launched a crowd funding campaign last week on IndieGoGo to finish the film. It is her first film as producer. She speaks about her experience as a first time producer and the creative role she played as well. She’s very passionate about this new film.
- C&R discuss the Road Trip details and mention where they will be next week. They ask for suggestions from listeners for where to be and where to go when they are in San Diego.
- News with Spot – Clinton says that if Trump wins the KKK could be running the country, Danny Trejo celebrates 48 years sober, Police charge Lochte with filing false robbery report in Rio, Movies out this weekend: Hands of Stone, Mechanic Resurrection, and Don’t Breathe, and James Corden Carpool Karaoke with Britney Spears.