Covino & Rich— Wednesday 4\29\20
- 8:00 AM What a crazy way to start the show, the WIFI dying at Spot’s house and having to run to Rich’s in minutes.
- :20 AM Dan Crenshaw is live: talking about his new book, the situation and how he handled the Pete Davidson controversy, the story surrounding Trump and disinfectants and how society spun it out of context, his thoughts on running for office, TikTok, and the future election…
- :30 AM Lil Dicky is live on the show: he talks about believing in himself, how his parents have received his fame, being in studio with Kanye and Drake and how the show on FX “Dave” portrays real life situations between him and his dick…
- :54 AM Lil Dicky talks about his overall and main goal within his success is to gain respect.
- :05 AM Josh Gad is live: he opens up about the process of producing ‘The Goonies’ reunion, what his next big project could possibly be and how he will star and reboot ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Kids,’ what his downtime looks like, thoughts of the quarantine draft, his go to karaoke song etc.
- :47 AM Spot finally met Rich’s son, but do you ever think about who you’re child will be and if they’ll be rude, famous etc.