Covino & Rich— Wednesday 11\11\20
- 8:07 AM CP3 could be on to his next team, and it’s very unsettling. Gone are the days that a player plays for less than two teams, so is it chasing money or opportunity (championships)?
- :36 AM Are we like players and people who job hop, because we’ve had many different roles within our current company?! The Job Hopping Hobnobber dilemma.
- :50 AM We look at how long 90s and 80s sitcoms lasted – which wasn’t long, but the impact makes us feel like it was an eternity…
- :15 AM “Ear Worms” – regulars for Covino are Tevin Campbell – Round and Round and System Of A Down – Toxicity.
- :28 AM Ran Dumb News – McDonald’s Is Seriously Naming Its Plant-Based Burger ‘McPlant’; ‘Maybe the greatest golf shot you’ll ever see’: Jon Rahm skips ball across pond in amazing hole-in-one at the Masters; Britney Spears will not perform again if her father is in charge of her career; ‘Free Speech’ Social Network Parlour Tops App Store Downloads After Trump Loses Election – is this a racist app?; This guy got caught cheating because his girlfriend saw a girl in his reflective glasses…
- :25 AM There’s a new chicken spot in town and it’s called “Hot Chicken.”
- :29 AM A listener guy hits us up about his female fishing friend catching her dude whacking off with an old female friend on FaceTime, but she cheating on him with the fishing listener… what do you think about this? Are you more ok with real person or fantasy person?
- :48 AM What fragrances do you wear? Do you change it up or stick with one forever?