Covino & Rich— Wednesday 10\16\19
- Way Back Wednesday: old school games, like Kombat on the Atari 600 was Covino favorite.
- Furniture that’s on the curb was once in someone’s house and it’s an odd idea, especially after the public is judging the conditions of the pieces.
- The price of gas is wild, now majority should budget for the price to double. When on the road trip the prices were so affordable.
- The after life, what happens when you leave? It’s a scary thought and Rich has FOMOAD (Fear of missing out after death), kids getting married etc. Do you take a photo of the deceased person?
- Have you seen this bartender serve up a pint from her butt-crack? It’s deliciously disturbing. The conversation takes a turn as Spot reveals the horny things of his past, and now we all want him to plan our bachelor parties.
- Spot is excited that his in-laws have left town after a week, as Rich prepares for his mom to get in today. His schedule he has planned for her is so extra that the boys are exhausted just listening to it. Sara calls in to defend her hubby’s itinerary, and weighs in on the best time to have a serious talk to mom as he’s anxious about it.
- Ran Dumb News: Bryce Harper, World Series, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy and Chuck Liddell’s documentary.
- Friend In Need: the girlfriend of a listener will not stop farting, it’s so gross that he wants to vomit. How do we deal with this?
- Farting doesn’t seem to be a big deal to Spot and Archie, but Rich and Covino are disgusted…