Covino & Rich— Wednesday 7\8\20
- 8:05 AM Should kids be going back to school in the Fall? Homeschooling may work for some but the majority should be going back to school due to social interaction, parents’ work schedules, etc.
- :46 AM Sea-Monkeys were advertised as little sea people but were actually just tiny worms.
- :06 AM For college, consider going to a community college and take free classes online until universities open up again entirely.
- :10 AM Rich suggested, “School Island.”
- :27 AM Covino watched Jim Jefferies’ comedy special and the 1980s classic, ‘Clash of the Titans.’
- :34 AM Movies we missed growing up. We asked Spot what movie he missed along the way. Spot has seen most of the classics but didn’t see the second ‘Jaws’ movie.
- :43 AM FIN: Covino’s brother Tommy is making significant money from appraising houses. Tommy drove his dad’s Rad4 into the ground and is now wanting to purchase a used Mercedes sports car. The question was, “Would it be irresponsible for him to buy a fancy new car even though he’s making money and still living at home?”
- : 46 AM Millions of people have contracted COVID. A little below 0.1% of the population has the virus. Is it inevitable for us to get it?