Covino & Rich— Tuesday 9\8\20
- 8:05AM We’re thrilled to be back on TV with ESPN, last night was a successful first show back…besides the audio quality!
- :15 AM Novak Djokovic’s US Open meltdown costs millions in prize money, because he threw a tennis ball at line judge.
- :31 AM We all agree that most people are good, we’re just fed the bad! This all coming from one of our listeners telling the story of others helping him and others affected by Hurricane Laura.
- :35 AM Ran Dumb News – Mulan on Disney + was an interesting watch, Aaron Carter went live, naked on OnlyFans, etc.
- :05 AM Rich is still on a house hunt, going to open houses. He found a perfect house, but there’s a size issue, also will a TV be in his living room? And, is having a pool mandatory?
- :39 AM As Rich prepares to help his mom move out of the east coast, what are your thoughts of people that say they can’t live without the four seasons?
- :50 AM Dr Dre is going through a tough divorce and his wife is claiming she needs 2 million dollars a month in spousal support! And we break down all the things she list in her agreement of funds. Isn’t she owed something for probably encouraging all his plans?
- :31 AM Odell Beckham Jr. is in the headlines for allegedly pooping on a girl for pleasure.
- :46 AM Friend In Need – what is the proper etiquette when it comes to wedding dance floors?