Covino & Rich— Tuesday 8\4\20
- 8:07 AM We miss working in the studio but rolling out of bed, brewing some tea, and working from Spot’s couch is nice too.
- :15 AM We recapped our conversation from yesterday about Rich’s unusual love for sweet corn on the cob.
- :27 AM Rich is trying to plan and figure out what he’s going to do about holidays in the next few months. What’s going to be our first big adventure in 2021?
- :33 AM Covino said he wouldn’t send Melody to school right away because he doesn’t want her to get the virus. Spot introduced a school plan…K-6th goes to school and socially distance and 7th-12th should learn from home because they’re capable of learning on their own.
- :42 AM We talked about
the importance of responsible travelling. Should Rich stay in Texas indefinitely
or come home?
- :06 AM Greg Grunberg joins the show to promote his new movie, ‘Max Reload and the Nether Blasters.’ We also talked about life as a baseball dad, his close friendship with J.J. Abrams, and his TV/movie experiences in Alias and a Star is Born.
- :52 AM Rich and Sara are interested in looking for a home in LA. Rich asked listeners for house hunting advice…It’s important to identify what your priority is whether it be size, location, etc.
- :16 AM We love how our stupid conversations get stuck in listeners’ heads.
- :18 AM Man in the UK who lost his penis to a blood infection got a new one built on his arm. They’re growing the penis on his arm so they can put it back in his groin area…Would you donate your penis to someone who needs it?
- :47 AM Rich plans on taking a rapid COVID test when he get’s back from Texas.