Covino & Rich— Tuesday 6\23\20
- 8:04 AM When you look in the mirror and you don’t like what you see. Spot says he looks like the Penguin from Batman when he looks in the mirror.
- :09 AM Covino thinks the photo SiriusXM uses to promote the show doesn’t represent him fairly. The goal is to look cool but the the exact opposite is happening. Sometimes you need to kick and scream to get heard.
- :44 AM No one feels 100% appreciated and respected in their job. Even Sylvester Stallone thinks he’s underappreciated and people don’t love him.
- :10 AM New show on Netflix, ‘The Floor is Lava’ on Netflix is great for a good laugh.
- :22 AM Shaun King says we should take down all of the Jesus statues. Eskimo Pies name will be retired due to its derogatory background.
- :38 AM Jay Pharoah joins the show to promote his new movie, ‘2 Minutes of Fame.’ We also talked about the various impersonations he does including Barrack Obama, Kanye West, Will Smith and Kevin Hart. Pharoah also talked about his recent experience of being wrongfully detained by police.
- :45 AM What is the definition of a museum? A museum is an institution that holds historic or scientific importance. Everything should be in a museum and not in public eye anymore.
- :50 AM There is a petition
going around inColumbus, Ohio to change the name of their city to
“Flavortown” after Guy Fieri.