Covino & Rich— Tuesday 3\17\20
- 8:00 AM Tom Brady made the official announcement that he is leaving his team. Is he a little out of touch for making the announcement today during this horrible time?
- :10 AM Rich discovered who Dave Muir is…
- :25 AM For those of us that have those special “jerkoff friends” here’s a friendly tip, isolate yourself!
- :46 AM Dummies around the world will keep this virus alive, those that have the mentality of going about their normal lives.
- :09 AM A week ago we would of not judge those taking flights and being a little carefree, but with the state of emergency, we’re giving full judgment.
- :12 AM The story of how CNR now write on notepads during the show.
- :15 AM Covino calls out Rich for saying he’s going vegetarian.
- :20 AM Spots trip to the grocery store left him confused at to what the general public are buying…
- Covino is on the market for a new razor and he’s open to your suggestions… (Razor talk and calls end the hour)
- :08 AM Archie dyed his hair and also revealed his studies in opera singing (we’re clearly bored during this isolation)
- :23 AM Tom Brady is the latest news, but where does Cam Newton end up?
- :29 AM Rich’s big question: to send his mother-in-law back home, when?
- Buying stock right now is the riskiest business alive…