Covino & Rich— Tuesday 12\15\20
- 8:04 AM Today we celebrate our 16 year anniversary of this show! Briefly looking back over the years and the major differences that have changed! Do you think our next event (whenever allowed) will be super chaotic or people will opt out?
- :28 AM Lamar Jackson insists he ‘didn’t pull a Paul Pierce.’ Even if it was a bathroom break, his MNF return was legendary.
- :49 AM Rich watched the Mario Lopez KFC movie and says it was fantastic in the funniest way! He also gives us a first time viewer review of the Mandalorian.
- :17 AM Ran Dumb News – First trailer from the Mighty Ducks; Smokey Robinson is on cameo and isn’t sure what a “Cha-noo-kah” is, but he’s wishing you a happy one anyway; Jake Paul claims $50 million offer to Conor McGregor in profane video callout
- :18 AM We welcome Santa on the show for a give back moment! AKA Tim from Hits 1 is on the show promoting his virtual Santa experience! This is a great idea for the holidays to bring back the spirit we love for Christmas.
- :39 AM Covino saw a video yesterday of a young man who hasn’t seen his parents in months and meanwhile he brings a girl they never met with a child…
- :48 AM Rich finds an article on why men don’t want to get married anymore…