Covino & Rich— Tuesday 1\28\20
- 8:00 AM Our hearts went to Kobe all day on both shows, but “Now or Never” was an odd tone of heartfulness while a marching band was playing, as we were live amongst fans.
- :11 AM Covino really had to do a “number 2,” but Spot wouldn’t let him in his hotel room, forcing him to use the lobby bathroom.
- :20 AM Covino would move to Miami and settle down, even though the butt-check temptation would be strong
- “Show Me” by The Covers is our theme song
- :30 AM Reggie Wayne is here walking super bowl predictions, things we didn’t know and the Miami boob sweat.
- :48 AM Paying with a debt card is for the broke!
- Define “Full Friction”
- :20 AM Friend In Need – a guy wants to get the snip, while his marriage is trash and the wife could want another baby…
- :33 AM Superbowl – The TV size has to be at least 60 inches.
- :42 AM Covino met a woman who knows the property brothers and this could be his shot at a forever home!
- :55 AM The touching words from Jay Williams regarding Kobe.
- :10 AM The active players ten years ago are the veterans now…
- :22 AM The petition to change the NBA logo to Kobe…
- :32 AM Man chocks his girlfriend because she said his fart smells.
- :44 AM Derek Jeter says young kids like instant gratification.