Covino & Rich— Tuesday 1\14\20
- 8:00 AM Last night’s college football national championship game
- :07 AM Spot and Covino are rocking the fresh cuts and they might be feeling themselves more than normal
- :13 AM Sneaker head vs shoe enthusiast
- :21 AM What Covino’s heaven looks like: techno music, chicks, and a room full of lost things. The deeper meaning behind Covino losing items, his parents traumatized him by leaving his lion shirt in the sand at the beach (:31 AM)
- :43 AM Scratch and sniff stickers
- :50 AM ‘Remember when’ is the lowest form of conversation…
- 9:20 AM Covino buried a statue in his yard to sell a house?
- :25 AM Guy Ferrari is such a nice guy, but why does society hate on him?
- :30 AM How capable are you of fulfilling your fullest potential
- :36 AM Catholic church is now becoming more lenient. The great debate about religion, and Spot jumps in with his take as a catholic (:40 AM)
- :50 AM Covino shares a story about his dads turtle obsession and how they rose from the dead after 6 months of being buried
- 10:11 AM Spot might retire if he doesn’t get to see Coldplay live at work tomorrow
- :12 AM Rich doesn’t know any guy who doesn’t find interest in at least one sport… its peculiar
- Random News: Did you check out Gwyneth Paltrow new candle scent? It smells like her vagina (:20 AM). Cardi B wants to run for office (:27 AM). The best burger alive is… (:34 AM).