Covino & Rich— Thursday 8\20\20
- 8:05 AM Rich is over the “what did you do yesterday” talk, but Covino watched something everyone is talking about, “High Score.”
- :13 AM The detailed information on how some of our favorite throwback video games were created and sold to arcades.
- :30 AM Where did you set up your games system? Who was the video game king (Mario)? Atari vs Nitendo…
- :16 AM There are children that can beat adults in gaming and also some kids that can build the servers and Rich isn’t having it.
- :46 AM We aren’t making excuses for things we haven’t done and know better than doing, but the Cincinnati Reds suspend announcer Thom Brennaman after ‘horrific’ anti-gay slur on air and we’re on the fence.
- :10 AM Can people’s viewpoint change? If not, why are we protesting?!
- :25 AM Archie chimes in with his perspective on the slur being used and if the apology is acceptable…
- :50 AM Rich is fired up watching Bassmaster’s, but when it comes to fishing, if you catch the bigger fish, isn’t that by chance?