Covino & Rich— Thursday 7\16\20
- 8:06 AM Throwback Thursday: The movie ‘Jerry Maguire’ is a classic. The kitchen in this film is so outdated and needs to be flipped. Why didn’t they use Cuba Gooding Jr.’s real brother in the movie?
- :15 AM Covino gave an update on his health scare. He’s waiting to hear back about his blood work and EKG results. Despite a stressful and exhausting few days he feels born to be alive.
- :23 AM Covino and Rich talked about their nice evening yesterday watching the Hollywood sunset and eating The Habit burgers and fries.
- :34 AM French fry debate: Who makes the best french fries? Mcdonald’s wins but waffle fries, curly fries and disco fries are fantastic!
- :58 AM Would we have treated the Coronavirus as a bad flu if we didn’t know it existed? A squirrel in Colorado was tested positive for the bubonic plague.
- :16 AM Have you ever made the mistake of asking the woman you are with if she remembers going somewhere but turns out it was someone else you dated?
- :26 AM Rich suggested a great idea for teachers. Teachers could homeschool 12 kids a week and charge $250, leaving them potentially over $100,000 richer.
- :48 AM There are such great songs from the movie, ‘Eurovision’ and Will Ferrell is a fantastic singer!
- :55 AM Rich talked about day three with his Peloton. A workout with non stop movement while holding 3 lbs weights is a burn!
- :26 AM Classic songs and shocking covers: SR-71’s ‘1985’ was covered by Bowling For Soup, Soft Cell’s ’Tainted Love’ is a cover and shockingly Billy Cyrus’ ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ is a cover and so is Shaggy’s big hit, ‘Angel.’