Covino & Rich— Thursday 6\18\20
- 8:08 AM Spot calls out Rich and Covino for being school boys because they don’t do their “homework.”
- :13 AM Throwback Thursday: Remembering those classic early morning childhood cartoon shows. Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, The Hair Bear Bunch, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and more!
- :47 AM Covino says he is “mixed-race” and when was a kid, he realized there was never a crayon that depicted him. Crayola has finally launched a new “colors of the world line.” Band-Aid also now has bandages for different color skin tones.
- :05 AM Kevin Bacon joins the show to talk about his new psychological thriller, ‘You Should’ve Left’ out tonight on Demand. We also talked about acting advice for horror movies, his marriage, Footloose, and new Bacon music.
- :46 AM Tom Brady has new amazing head-shots…He looks like a model!
- :49 AM Rich tells a story about how his wife’s car wouldn’t start after not being used during all of quarantine. Car Dealerships and service/repair shops make you feel like an irresponsible car owner and are always ridiculously expensive!
- :36 AM Gwyneth Paltrow has a new product, ‘Smells like my Orgasm’ candle.
- :41 AM Say goodbye to alcohol on planes!
- :49 AM Former major MLB player Aubrey Huff goes on a rant about how he will not wear a mask no matter what. Is he a dumby or a fighter for his rights?