Covino & Rich— Thursday 6\11\20
- 8:04 AM Throwback Thursday: iconic junk food we grew up with as kids like Twinkies, Yankee Doodles, Sunny Doodles, and Zingers.
- :31 AM It’s pronounced Warheads not “WARTheads.”
- :36 AM Our society today has become increasingly socially awkward.
- :49 AM Rich and Covino talked about their awkward experience at Coffee Bean when a lady yelled at them for not wearing a mask.
- :11 AM Did You Know: McDonald’s golden arches is a giant “M”.
- :27 AM Dow slides over 1,000 points due to fears of the coronavirus resurgence so it’s a good time to sell!
- :43 AM Covino’s dad had a soda machine and would fill it up at this place called Butts and Bows in New Jersey, where Covino did target practice once.
- :01 AM Caller Jessica talks about bobbing bananas and BJs.
- : 24 AM News in Sports: Claudell Washington MLB star passed away yesterday at age 65 and Nascar banned the Confederate flag at all events
- :32 AM Rich looks like Eli Manning (handsome but goofish) and Spot looks like Otis from WWE.
- :47 AM Paw Patrol is being called “Copaganda”.
- :50 AM Just because you don’t have an opinion, doesn’t mean you’re racist or close-minded.