Covino & Rich— Monday 9/9/19
- Monday means football, and after the first official weekend we’ve got to let some things off our chest. Antonio Brown was a weekend hot topic, Jerry Jones is the guy we all want to be and Sunday Night Football makes us change our routine.
- Rich is feeling funky and in a weird mood today because he’s watching a show that shifts his energy, The Handmaids Tale.
- We now have a new found appreciation for Archie, because he plays no games when it comes to retrieving his things. Also we learned that he had a “adventurous” weekend, during Labor Day weekend. Let’s just say, Find My iPhone comes in handy.
- Don’t you hate sloppy people? We do! Covino goes into a mini rant about some folks lifestyles.
- Friend In Need: guy doesn’t want anything to do with the baby on the way… what a piece of crap guy!
- It’s trending, so we must ask, what’s your ultimate PBJ sandwich?