Covino & Rich— Monday 9\28\20
- 8:04 AM The weekend sports update is here! Jimmy Butler singing, the Eagles struggling, the Falcons are trash, The Charlo brothers had a successful weekend etc.
- :46 AM Those kids that grow up with extreme advantages and their parents shifting their life narrative to get onboard with the dream, i.e. Joe Girardi and Beyonce’s dad.
- :00 AM We wish our old intern and pal, Mark Zito a big congrats in becoming a dad! We talk about the newness of being a parent and those things that scare you.
- :35 AM Friend In Need – A listener hits us up about the proper etiquette for having people over. Living in his new house, he is sick of providing everything, and needs advice.
- :55 AM How do you support certain music when it doesn’t perfectly match your political views?
- :04 AM The latest news that Trump paid no taxes in 11 of the 18 years between 2000 and 2017. In both 2016 and 2017, he paid only $750. Will this change his supporters’ mind?
- :48 AM Do you act the way people expect you would? Do you look like the music you listen to?