Covino & Rich— Monday 8\31\20
- 8:04 AM Nothing makes us happier than seeing people join the Cobra Kai fan group! A classic show that needed a different platform besides YouTube, cheers to Netflix!
- :19 AM Covino’s weekend donut run came with a side of Black Lives Matter and Trump Supporter Rally’s! He got caught between the two while in traffic, at least he can say he was a part of history. Why are these political supporters such extremist?
- :48 AM Our buddy, Rocket Dog hit us up over the weekend asking for sunglass advice and he didn’t listen to either of us! A plain example of people will do what they want to do at the end of the day.
- :25 AM The tragic passing of a hero, Chadwick Boseman was shocking, especially learning his battle with cancer that he never spoke on. Don’t judge a book by the cover.
- :40 AM The 2020 VMA’s fallen stars tribute left out Kobe Bryant and fans are pissed!
- :52 AM Rich’s mind is blown because a slogan that seems like it’s been around forever was adapted in 2002! “What Happens In Vegas Says In Vegas” … what are some other favorite slogans?
- :22 AM If you’re a Tesla and Apple investor you should be doing a happy dance after this weekend!
- :28 AM The stars of Flip of Flop have finally started their own paths with TV shows after working together post divorce for nearly 2 years. Rich is horned up over houses as a move is on the horizon. Speaking of houses, Rich and Sara found a great home online and when they went to physically look it was MIA, which leads them to think it’s a scam.