Covino & Rich— Monday 6\15\20
- 8:05 AM Spot is off today! He always finds hidden gems when he goes on trips and when he hits the trails there’s a good chance people thinks he’s Bigfoot.
- :18 AM ‘Long Gone Summer’: Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa documentary about the 1998 home run race. The film reveals the controversial issue regarding the use of performance-enhancing drugs.
- :25 AM For decades people called men’s white tank-tops, “wife beaters.”
- :46 AM Video of woman in New York City bagel shop shows her aggressively cough on a group of people after being told to put on a mask. There’s nothing worse than personal cancel culture.
- :53 AM Rich is starting to feel like he’s getting older so he’s thinking about trying steroids because it keeps your body looking younger.
- :11 AM Gary Owen and Kyle Dunnigan did a spoof on the trending “I take responsibility” video.
- :18 AM Legit news sources are telling us different things regarding the Coronavirus. Also, people are saying that anyone who says “All lives matter” should say “Happy Holidays.”
- :29 AM Covino watched a Jo Koy variety special and Rich watched Taylor Tomlinson’s stand-up comedy special. Dave Chappelle’s 8:46 on YouTube gives his take on the current state of our world.
- :41 AM Nascar says no more to the Confederate flag. The Confederacy only lasted five years so stop pretending it’s pride. Everyone has their own set of beliefs but just be a better person.
- :56 AM Covino’s Mexican word of the day is, “Gladiator.”
- : 10 AM Rich finds it annoying when listeners say both him and Covino have an “agenda.” Also, someone needs to take Twitter away from Trump.
- : 20 AM Friend in Need (Relationships): “Cooper” cheated through text messages and SnapChat on his wife with her best friend. Can the relationship be saved? Yes because it’s all about forgiveness. Trust can grow.