Covino & Rich— Monday 11\9\20
- 8:10 AM The lost of a legend. Alex Trebek has passed away, but what a good guy!… his latest book, his time on SNL, and how he set the template for game shows.
- :29 AM Have you seen George H.W. Bush’s letter to Clinton… it is so graceful and that’s how it should be done!
- :35 AM Rich’s wife, Sara has a Man to Man Theory. In a customer service situation should it be a man to man scenario or is the tactic of using the pretty woman better in asking for assistance by a customer service guy? They talk their situation at Starbucks!
- :22 AM Here’s what to watch – The Queen’s Gambit, Undoing and Wild Card: The Downfall Of A Radio Loudmouth.
- :42 AM Rich’s buddy, Ryan Sampson (Morning Mash Up) has a serious problem – he posted a shirtless photo on IG Story with his poofy haired shoulders exposed. Is this hot or not? (This doesn’t go over too well, because Rich calls Nichole, his co-host to gossip about his shoulders on-air and Ryan finds out and is heated… basically things get awkward!)
- :06 AM Covino on his new dwellings about his house, he needs a new couch – does he go teal couch and grey rug or teal rug with grey couch?
- :34 AM Does extra money mean happiness?
- :39 AM Devin Haney cruises to easy decision win over Yuriorkis Gamboa, this was his idol and he beat him… can you imagine that?
- :42 AM What will the trend be when we’re watching a HGTV show in 2050?!