Covino & Rich— Monday 10\5\20
- 8:15 AM Catching up on a weekend full of sports! The 49ers VS The Eagles; The Cowboys; What’s up with the players who tested positive for Covid; Backup quarterbacks that stink etc.
- :22 AM What we watched over the weekend… ‘American Murder – The Family Next Door,’ ‘HGTV,’ ‘Sudden Death,’ and ‘The Boys’
- :49 AM Rich’s new segment “I Calls It Like I See It” his point being that everyone wishes Trump dead over Covid-19 is rude, and if it was Biden, Liberals would be ticked off!
- :35 AM We welcome Desus & Mero to the show: they talk Mariah and Jeter’s relationships, how they met in High School, if they ever fight, their new book release, and where they see themselves in the next five years…
- :15 AM Rich didn’t shower for a few days and he is analyzing his smells because it isn’t horrible, which means when people smell worse, have they not showered in a week? What’s the longest you’ll go without a shower?
- :30 AM What do you do when your neighbor’s house is unattractive when you’re trying to sell …. Does the neighborhood curb apparel matter?
- :47 AM Growing up in our age towels were very random in the closet, and the new generation coordinates more…