Covino & Rich— Friday 12\11\20
- 8:05 AM Rich’s latest observation from seeing woman celebrate Hanukkah: guys, before you settle, don’t miss out on dating a Jewish girl during the holidays to experience this holiday, you might fall in love with her and the festivities.
- :23 AM Covino tells us what brings him the most joy in a week and you’ll never guess what that is!
- :35 AM Covino on when one comes into their own, most likely after High School or in college, if you don’t attempt to evolve that’s your taste for the rest of life.
- :40 AM Covino on his bike dilemma, trying to find a new one to ride with his daughter – he put up a poll and listeners said his ideal bike looked old, at that moment he was slapped in the face with maybe he is dated in his taste.
- :28 AM Spot’s wife is getting very annoyed for the show running out of her Livingroom, and isn’t the happiest to hear work from home is now extended!
- :44 AM Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister, who played Deebo in ‘Friday,’ dies at 62!
- :54 AM Alien life form is out there, and there’s an agreement and understanding to wait because human society would freak. Covino saw an article that read “Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it.”
- :11 AM Do you still wear your mask on a walk around the block with no one around?
- :33 AM Covino couldn’t stop looking at Luke Evans bulge in a photo that Josh Gag posted… take a look for yourself!
- :42 AM We walk through the weekend sports of boxing and football (Anthony Joshua this week against Kubrat Pulev etc.)