Covino & Rich— Friday 1\31\20
HOUR 1 – Live on South Beach
- 8:08 AM Talking about Radio Row week: we had the biggest activation, other radio shows were rocking folding tables and chairs. There was a fat guy that approached Rich because he was in his live stream shot. Rich’s wife brought up that C&R had great growth looking back at their first set at Miami Super Bowl (:16 AM).
- :22 AM Interviewing Teddy Bridgewater and the deaf driver that got us to the interview
- :33 AM The pervs filming women in Miami
- :36 AM C&R crashed the ESPN Latino staff photo… The Chain-smokers performance review… Spot has changed his mind regarding Lizzo (:46 AM).
- 9:15 AM Spot is a pig because he’s recycling dirty socks
- :20 AM We investigated “full friction”
- :25 AM Settling down in Miami
- :33 AM Industry parties
- 10:07 AM The importance of stealing State Farm sunglasses
- :16 AM The biggest problem with Rich, the one thing keeping him from perfect
- :31 AM Random bystanders come up to us on the beach
- :45 AM Rich finally accepts his imperfections