Covino & Rich – Thursday, 9/15/16
- Throwback Thursday discussion – boxers and boxer briefs, making the transition from tighty whities to boxers
- Spot and Covino make fun of Rich – Rich had a best friend when he was in middle school and they had matching best friend charm in the shape of a baseball. Some of Rich’s old friends are coming out to L.A. soon and he is going to see the friend for the first time in 15 years,
- Wearing jewelry as a kid – The guys talk about the jewelry culture of the east coast. C&R discuss the jewelry they would wear, what girls would wear and giving sweetheart rings to girlfriends when they were young, Rich’s fail with his high school girlfriend
- MLB Update – the Giants and the Cardinals play tonight. Rich thinks that by the end of this weekend, you’ll know who will be a play-off team.
- Spot is very particular – Spot bought a mini grill for his balcony, Rich wants the same one. Rich went over to Spot’s to try his grill out and Spot made it seem like it was a huge inconvenience. Spot got upset that Rich was going through his kitchen and touching everything.
- Amber Rose Slut Walk – Amber Rose is hosting a slut walk in Los Angeles to bring awareness and raise money for sexual assault. Covino agrees with the cause but not with name of the walk because it is appropriating a term that shouldn’t be used to begin with. C&R go back and forth on the issue and take calls from listeners on their opinions on the event, very heated debate